- Mathematica for Theoretical Physics (eBook, PDF)65,95 €
- Symmetry Analysis and Exact Solutions of Equations of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics (eBook, PDF)105,95 €
- Compendium of Theoretical Physics (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
- A Guide to Physics Problems (eBook, PDF)65,95 €
- 3-D Spinors, Spin-Weighted Functions and their Applications (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Mathematical Physics of Quantum Mechanics (eBook, PDF)69,95 €
- Large Coulomb Systems (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
Delivers dozens of fully interactive examples for learning and implementation, constants and formulae can readily be altered and adapted for the user's purposes.
New edition offers enlarged two-volume format suitable to courses in mechanics and electrodynamics, while offering dozens of new examples and a more rewarding interactive learning environment.
Notebooks for problem solving and learning.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
"The new edition contains a lot of new material and examples ... . It is shown how Mathematica can be used to support (or to replace) many of the usual 'by-hand' calculations and to study the results instantaneously by means of graphical representations. In particular, advantage is taken of many special functions and operations ... which are available in Mathematica. The book contains many sample programs, in written form." (M. Plum, Zentralblatt MATH, Vol. 1095 (21), 2006)