- Mathematica for Theoretical Physics (eBook, PDF)46,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Extra Dimensions in Space and Time (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Theoretische Physik (eBook, PDF)79,99 €
- Compendium of Theoretical Physics (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
- Mathematical Physics of Quantum Mechanics (eBook, PDF)69,95 €
- Large Coulomb Systems (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
Delivers dozens of fully interactive examples for learning and implementation, constants and formulae can readily be altered and adapted for the user's purposes.
New edition offers enlarged two-volume format suitable to courses in mechanics and electrodynamics, while offering dozens of new examples and a more rewarding interactive learning environment.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
"The new edition contains a lot of additional material and new examples, and more emphasis is put on an interactive problem solving. In particular, advantage is taken of many special functions and frequently used operations which are available in Mathematica, in order to demonstrate how Mathematica can be used to replace lengthy 'by-hand' calculations and to give graphical support." (M. Plum, Zentralblatt MATH, Vol. 1095 (21), 2006)