- Mycotoxins in Foodstuffs (eBook, PDF)178,95 €
- Mycotoxins and Feedstuff (eBook, PDF)178,95 €
- Mycotoxins in Plants and Plant Products (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- Mycotoxins in Plants and Plant Products (eBook, PDF)240,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,99 €
- Applications of Ion Exchange Materials in Chemical and Food Industries (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Food Safety (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
Major updates to this second edition include:
- More than 750 new publications concerning mycotoxins in foodstuffs (1665 literatures at all).
- A single chapter overview of mycotoxin(s) in the corresponding foodstuff.
- The co-occurrence of mycotoxins in a foodstuff has been listed where possible.
- Numerical and alphabetical literature.
- Organic and conventional foods of a publication have been listed separately where possible.
- Numerous entries described in much greater detail.
- Each analyzed foodstuff has a separate entry per year where possible.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 24.01.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781461487272
- Artikelnr.: 43784638
"This book can serve as a useful tool ... because it responds exactly to what is strictly expected from the title: Mycotoxins in Foodstuffs. ... It consists of a rather comprehensive list of foodstuffs with over 700 main entries listed in alphabetical order from Acha to Yogurt. ... In summary, this book, written in an typical format, may be a practical source of information on the occurrence of a variety of mycotoxins ... ." (P.A. Burdaspal, World Mycotoxin Journal, Vol. 1 (3), August, 2008)