- Grading (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Urbane Natur gestalten (eBook, PDF)59,95 €
- Ecotourism, Nature Conservation and Development (eBook, PDF)49,95 €
- Grading for Landscape Architects and Architects (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Andeutungen über Landschaftsgärtnerei (eBook, PDF)59,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Light Volumes (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
Grading is one the most important aspects involved in landscape architecture, and, together with planting and vegetation, the most important tool in designing landscape. Landscape architects must be able to design using contour lines, as well as rapidly develop alternatives and consider options regarding design, ecology, economy, and technology. Knowledge of grading is an indispensable prerequisite.
The book explains the basic aspects of grading such as land forms, scales, interpolation, elevation points, contour lines, earth mass calculation, and also introduces the topics of slope protection systems, rainwater management, or onsite grading.
In the second edition, these basics have been updated to comprise new technologies including landscapingSMART, digital terrain modeling (DTM) and 3D machine control, as well as grading for roads and parking lots, and other terrain modeling construction machines.
Numerous practical examples complement the theoretical foundations, and there is a section for exercises aimed at applying what has been learned.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Birkhäuser Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 286
- Erscheinungstermin: 22.05.2014
- ISBN-13: 9783038219361
- Artikelnr.: 44412389