- Mediterranean Urbanism (eBook, PDF)81,95 €
- Ventilating Cities (eBook, PDF)105,95 €
- City Project and Public Space (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- The Space-Economic Transformation of the City (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Urban Planning as a Trading Zone (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
- Space-Time Design of the Public City (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
This book provides a valuable insight into landscaping activity worldwide by those tasked with housing, feeding and nurturing all species that share the planet. Research for this publication reveals the growth of non-anthropized design philosophies, acknowledging that humanity cannot be indefinitely sustained if animal, bird and plant life are excluded. The precious resources of water and the air that we breathe are no longer taken for granted; rivers flowing through the world's mega-cities are now being cleaned, restored and given pride of place in the landscapes they flow through. Conservation projects provide evidence that even fragile island and desert landscapes can be protected from the negative impacts of population. Eco-Landscape Design demonstrates that an intelligent and thoughtful approach to landscape design can not only ensure survival, it can reap compound benefits and rewards far in excess of those originally envisaged.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.