- Contemporary British Art (eBook, ePUB)27,95 €
- Private Museen für Gegenwartskunst in China (eBook, PDF)44,99 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- On the Strange Place of Religion in Contemporary Art (eBook, PDF)22,95 €
- British Art and the First World War, 1914-1924 (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- Private Collecting, Exhibitions, and the Shaping of Art History in London (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- After Modern Art (eBook, PDF)13,95 €
This book takes a fresh look at some of the themes, ideas and directions which have informed British art since the later 1980s through to the first decade of the new millennium. In addition to discussing some iconic images and examples, it also looks more broadly at the contexts in which a new 'post-conceptual' generation of artists, those typically born since the late 1950s and 1960s have approached and developed aspects of their professional practice.
Contemporary British Art is an ideal introduction to the field. To guide the reader, the book is organised around genres or related practices - painting; sculpture and installation; and film, video and performance. The first chapter explores aspects of the contemporary art market and some of the contexts within which art is made, supported and exhibited. The chapters that discuss various genres of art practice also mention books that may be useful to support further reading.
Extensively illustrated with a wide range of work (both known, and less well-known) from artists such as Chris Ofili, Rachel Whiteread, Damien Hirst, Banksy, Anthony Gormley, Jack Vettriano, Sam Taylor-Wood, Steve McQueen and Tracey Emin, and many more.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 304
- Erscheinungstermin: 12.11.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781135654764
- Artikelnr.: 38262776