- A Field Guide to Getting Lost (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Europe on 5 Wrong Turns a Day (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Memory Chalet (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Into Thin Air (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- When in French: Love in a Second Language (eBook, ePUB)8,15 €
- In a French Kitchen (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Un Amico Italiano (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
'I experienced that sinking feeling you get when you know you have conned yourself into doing something difficult and there's no going back.' So begins Robyn Davidson's perilous journey across 1,700 miles of hostile Australian desert to the sea with only four camels and a dog for company.
Enduring sweltering heat, fending off poisonous snakes and lecherous men, chasing her camels when they get skittish and nursing them when they are injured, Davidson emerges as an extraordinarily courageous heroine driven by a love of Australia's landscape, an empathy for its indigenous people, and a willingness to cast away the trappings of her former identity. Tracks is the compelling, candid story of her odyssey of discovery and transformation.
WITH A NEW POSTSCRIPT BY THE AUTHOR AND A STUNNING COLOUR PICTURE SECTION
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Bloomsbury UK
- Seitenzahl: 272
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. Oktober 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781408834879
- Artikelnr.: 38283632