- Printed Textile Design (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Sewing for Fashion Designers (eBook, ePUB)16,99 €
- Fabric for Fashion: The Complete Guide (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Folding Techniques for Designers (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Sewing for Fashion Designers (eBook, ePUB)24,99 €
- This Means This, This Means That Second Edition (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Starting with the basics of woven textile design, the book looks at how to draw up and interpret records and notation, before explaining how different types of cloth are constructed. From the most basic of plain weaves, through twill weaves, textured weaves such as seersucker, crepe and corded cloths to more complicated designs created with extra threads woven in, a wide range of patterns are covered. Illustrated throughout with diagrams, weaving plans and beautiful examples from contemporary designers, the book also includes tips on using different yarns and colours to create stunning and unique designs.
Offering clear, practical advice, this book will show you how to interpret your initial concepts and develop your ideas on the loom.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Quercus
- Erscheinungstermin: 28. April 2014
- ISBN-13: 9781780675558
- Artikelnr.: 61255996