- Not Your Starving Artist: Making Money in the Arts (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- Are You Making Money? (The Modern Artist's Handbook, #5) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Chakra And Secret Of Shine (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- The Shape of a Pocket (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Pierre Huyghe (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- 101 Things to Learn in Art School (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Art after Money, Money after Art (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
In November 1984 a remarkable discussion took place at the Meeting House in Ulm, Germany. It featured the radical artist Joseph Beuys, two professors (of Financial Sciences and Political Economics) and a banker. Beuys would appear to be out of place among these heavyweight academics, professionals and authors. But rather than being intimidated by his fellow panellists, Beuys - also a social and political activist - demonstrates his groundbreaking thinking on the subject, and his ability to bring fresh perspectives. Here for the first time is a transcript of this debate, together with analysis by Ulrich Rösch, which will be of equal interest to artists, economists and spiritual seekers.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.