- Basics Interactive Design: User Experience Design (eBook, PDF)21,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Web and Digital for Graphic Designers (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
- Experience Design (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
- Building Digital Experience Platforms (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Steigerung der User Experience eines bestehenden Infotainmentsystems (MBUX) anhand eines User Centered Design Ansatzes (eBook, PDF)34,99 €
- Theoretische Abhandlung von User Experience Design anhand eines prototypischen Beispiels (eBook, PDF)29,99 €
Covering essential topics from user research and experience design to aesthetics, standards and prototyping, User Experience Design explains why user-centered methods are now essential to ensuring the success of a wide range of design projects.
This second edition includes important new topics including; digital service standards, onboarding and scenario mapping. There are now 12 hands-on activities designed to help you start exploring basic UX tasks such as visualising the user journey and recognising user interface patterns.
Filled with straightforward explanations and examples from around the world, this book is an essential primer for students and non-designers needing an introduction to contemporary UX thinking and common approaches. Designed specifically for newcomers to UX Design, the companion website offers extra material for hands-on activities, templates, industry interviews, contributor notes and sources of guidance for those seeking to start a career in the industry.
- Verlag: Bloomsbury UK
- Seitenzahl: 176
- Erscheinungstermin: 30. Mai 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781350021716
- Artikelnr.: 60398657