- Practical Considerations for Safeguarding Intangible Cultural Heritage (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Museums of Language and the Display of Intangible Cultural Heritage (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Contesting Human Remains in Museum Collections (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- Critical Practice (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Scandinavian Museums and Cultural Diversity (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- Enemy on Display (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- tolino shine 3102,99 €
Providing guidelines for best practice that take into account the constraints of the UNESCO-ICH paradigm, Stefano examines the principles and practices of two alternative and largely non-UNESCO frameworks for sustaining living cultural traditions: the philosophy of ecomuseology, and the discipline of public folklore in the context of the U.S. Arguing that they offer more collaborative, equitable, and effective ways forward for safeguarding ICH, Stefano demonstrates how they can address the limitations of the UNESCO-ICH paradigm. Importantly, the book offers a personal perspective, grounded in the author's public sector work, which allows the ICH discourse to move beyond critical analysis and explore realistic, alternative ways in which ICH can be collaboratively and equitably safeguarded.
Practical Considerations for Safeguarding Intangible Cultural Heritage proposes guidelines for professionals, researchers, and communities that foster safeguarding approaches that are as unique and nuanced as ICH expressions themselves. The interdisciplinary nature of the book will ensure that it is useful to those interested in community-led ICH safeguarding, as well as the impacts of UNESCO's 2003 Convention, in diverse geographic, political, economic, and sociocultural contexts.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.