- Naturally Hypernatural III: Hypernatural Landscapes in the Anthropocene (eBook, PDF)86,95 €
- Ayreen Anastas & Rene GabriFragments from conversationsbetween free persons andcaptive persons concerningthe crisis of everythingeverywhere, the needfor great fictions withoutproper names, the premiseof the commons, theexploitation of our everydaycommunism . . . (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Death of the Artist (eBook, ePUB)19,95 €
- Visual Culture (eBook, ePUB)19,99 €
- Sehblitz (eBook, ePUB)16,99 €
- The Supermodel and the Brillo Box (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Poetics of Sight (eBook, ePUB)61,95 €
The thesis of this volume - that there is no homogeneous concept of landscape, just as there is no uniform definition of nature or culture - was developed concurrently at a conference at the University of Graz and at a series of exhibitions centered on film, painting and photography at the Kunsthaus Graz. This thesis has been fortified by registering the simultaneity of land art, the ecological movement and the view of the earth from space.
Art since the modern period reveals how divergent ideas of landscape are intertwined with differently chanted conceptions of subjectivity, perception and space.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Peter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.11.2016
- ISBN-13: 9783034326148
- Artikelnr.: 52848710