- Mythic Imagination and the Actor (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
- Objectives, Obstacles, and Tactics in Practice (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- Teaching Acting with Practical Aesthetics (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- The Elements of Theatrical Expression (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Applied Meisner for the 21st-Century Actor (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- The Physical Actor (eBook, ePUB)26,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
The book begins with a comparative analysis between method acting and mythic acting, encouraging actors to push past the limits of singular life experience and move to a realm where imagination and metaphor thrive. In the context of mythic acting, the book explores awareness work, solo performance creation, the power of archetypes, character building exercises, creating a body/text connection, and how to be the detective of your own process. Through this inclusive guide for a new age of diverse performers traversing gender, ability, culture, and race, readers are able to move beyond their limits to a deep engagement with the infinite possibilities of rich imagination. The final chapter empowers and motivates artists to live healthfully within the practice and create a personal artistic vision plan.
Written for actors and students of acting, American Drama, and film and theatre studies, Mythic Imagination and the Actor provides practical exercises and prompts to unlock and interpret an actor's deepest creative sources.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 152
- Erscheinungstermin: 3. August 2021
- ISBN-13: 9781000411911
- Artikelnr.: 61952016