- Heritage Building Information Modelling (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Building Revolutions (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- Building Information Modeling (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- Avoiding and Resolving Disputes (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- BIM Handbook (eBook, ePUB)79,99 €
- Sustainable Retrofit and Facilities Management (eBook, ePUB)51,95 €
Where BIM is being used, the focus is still very much on design and construction. However, its use as an operational and management tool for existing buildings, particularly heritage buildings, is lagging behind.
The first of its kind, this book aims to clearly define the scope for HBIM and present cutting-edge research findings alongside international case studies, before outlining challenges for the future of HBIM research and practice.
After an extensive introduction to HBIM, the core themes of the book are arranged into four parts:
- Restoration philosophies in practice
- Data capture and visualisation for maintenance and repair
- Building performance
- Stakeholder engagement
This book will be a key reference for built environment practitioners, researchers, academics and students engaged in BIM, HBIM, building energy modelling, building surveying, facilities management and heritage conservation more widely.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.