- Roy Lichtenstein: History in the Making, 1948-196045,99 €
- Donald Bradman with the Australian cricket team in England in 194836,99 €
- 2007 Oklahoma Sooners football team36,99 €
- French Shoes-200736,99 €
- Israel Through My Lens: Sixty Years as a Photojournalist36,99 €
- Paris: From the Air17,99 €
- Patrick Waterhouse: Restricted Images: Made with the Warlpiri of Central Australia54,99 €
An incomparable photographer with images from all over the world, Roiter started to take photographs in 1947. For twenty-five years, he preferred to use black and white, with an uncompromising formal and compositional rigor and a technique rooted in contrast, a technique he would continue to seek even in his later work with color.
The catalog celebrates Fulvio Roiter with essays by Italo Zannier and Denis Curti and an anthology of writings on his art. The photographs are organized into thematic sections: "Venice in Black and White," "The Tree," "Venice in Color," "Italy in Black and White," "Around the World" and "A Man Without Desires."