- Draw Faces in 15 Minutes (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Draw People in 15 Minutes (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Draw Buildings and Cities in 15 Minutes (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- How to Draw Anything (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Oil Painting Course You've Always Wanted (eBook, ePUB)3,62 €
- Stan Lee's How to Draw Comics (eBook, ePUB)9,84 €
This is his complete course in drawing, suitable for complete beginners as well as experienced artists, and designed to help you fit drawing into your lifestyle.
Tried-and-tested exercises, ranging from five-minute sketches to dedicated sessions of an hour or longer, cover every subject and location you could wish for, while accessibly written drawing theory helps you relate the technical concepts to your practice, helping you to hone your craft.
Whatever your goals are, expert art tutor Jake Spicer gives you the inspiration and encouragement to draw more - and keep improving.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Octopus
- Seitenzahl: 304
- Altersempfehlung: ab 16 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 07.06.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781781576175
- Artikelnr.: 52850972