- Orange Is the New Black (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Long Road Home (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Beating Chains (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Damage Done (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- I Am a Fugitive from a Georgia Chain Gang! (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- Faces of Terrorism & The Ultimate Solution, by: Prit Paul Singh Bambah (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
In a series of terrible events, Ahmed was sold by the Pakistanis to the Americans in the diplomatic lounge at Islamabad airport and spent five and a half years in Guantanamo. There, he was beaten, tortured, humiliated, very nearly destroyed.
But Ahmed did not give in. This very ordinary, Moroccan-born London chef became a leader of men. Known by the authorities as The General, he devised protests and resistance by any means possible. As a result, he spent most of his time in solitary confinement. But then, after all those years, Ahmed was freed, his innocence admitted.
This is Ahmed's story. It will make you rethink what it means to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It will also make you look anew at courage, survival, justice and the War on Terror.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 28. März 2013
- ISBN-13: 9781448113460
- Artikelnr.: 37907497