- Antenna Arrays and Automotive Applications (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Design and Implementation of Practical Schedulers for M2M Uplink Networks (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Precoding Techniques for Digital Communication Systems (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
- Cellular Communications Systems in Congested Environments (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Frontier and Innovation in Future Computing and Communications (eBook, PDF)209,95 €
- Recent Development in Wireless Sensor and Ad-hoc Networks (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
In contrast to works that focus on the theoretical performance of abstract MIMO channels, MIMO Communication for Cellular Networks emphasizes the practical performance of realistic MIMO systems. A unified set of system simulation results highlights relative performance gains of different MIMO techniques and provides insights into how best to use multiple antennas in cellular networks under various conditions.
MIMO Communication for Cellular Networks describes single-user, multiuser, network MIMO technologies and system-level aspects of cellular networks, including channel modeling, resource scheduling, interference mitigation, and simulation methodologies. The key concepts are presented with sufficient generality to be applied to a wide range of wireless systems, including those based on cellular standards such as LTE, LTE-Advanced, WiMAX, and WiMAX2. The book is intended for use by graduate students, researchers, and practicing engineers interested in the physical-layer design of state-of-the-art wireless systems.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 316
- Erscheinungstermin: 19. November 2011
- ISBN-13: 9780387775234
- Artikelnr.: 37286125