The Salient features of the book are:
1. The foundation of Fourier series, Transform and wavelets are introduces in a unique way but in lucid language.
2. The application area is rich and resemblance to the present trend of research, as we are attached with those areas professionally.
3. Elegant exercise section is designed in such a way that, the readers can get the flavor of the subject and get attracted towards the future scopes of the subject.
4. Unparallel tabular, flow chart based and pictorial methodology description will be there for sustained impression of the proposed design/algorithms in mind.
- Signals and Communication Technology
- Verlag: Springer / Springer Berlin Heidelberg / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-3-642-26443-6
- Seitenzahl: 264
- Erscheinungstermin: 13. Oktober 2012
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 14mm
- Gewicht: 398g
- ISBN-13: 9783642264436
- ISBN-10: 3642264433
- Artikelnr.: 36471012
"The reviewed book deals with the principal aspects of digital communication systems operation. The material in the book is presented in an encyclopedic way. Basic definitions and mathematical models are followed by illustrations and simple examples or case studies. ... This makes the book quite useful to readers willing to familiarize themselves with the basics of transmission, modulation, digital signal processing, and information and coding theory. ... this is an interesting and useful book, with a lot of illustrations and examples." (Stig-Olof Londen, Zentralblatt MATH, Vol. 1206, 2011)