- Ballpark Mysteries #13: The Capital Catch (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #1: The World Series Curse (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Sea Star (eBook, ePUB)7,25 €
- Ballpark Mysteries #12: The Rangers Rustlers (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Ballpark Mysteries #14: The Cardinals Caper (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Mysterious Disappearance of Aidan S. (as told to his brother) (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Ballpark Mysteries #17: The Triple Play Twins (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Three months ago, I solved the mystery of how my cousin Salim disappeared from a pod on the London Eye.
This is the story of my second mystery.
This summer, I went on holiday to New York, to visit Aunt Gloria and Salim. While I was there, a painting was stolen from the Guggenheim Museum, where Aunt Gloria works.
Everyone was very worried and upset. I did not see what the problem was. I do not see the point of paintings, even if they are worth £9.8 million. Perhaps that's because of my very unusual brain, which works on a different operating system to everyone else's.
But then Aunt Gloria was blamed for the theft - and Aunt Gloria is family. And I realised just how important it was to find the painting, and discover who really had taken it.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Random House Children's UK
- Seitenzahl: 336
- Altersempfehlung: ab 9 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 3. August 2017
- ISBN-13: 9780141377049
- Artikelnr.: 47563082