- The Mysterium (Hugh Corbett Mysteries, Book 17) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Nightshade (Hugh Corbett Mysteries, Book 16) (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- The Assassin in the Greenwood (Hugh Corbett Mysteries, Book 7) (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- The Angel of Death (Hugh Corbett Mysteries, Book 4) (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- The Demon Archer (Hugh Corbett Mysteries, Book 11) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Spy in Chancery (Hugh Corbett Mysteries, Book 3) (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
Murder, treachery, intrigue and betrayal abound in Paul Doherty's fascinating fifteenth tale to feature medieval sleuth, Hugh Corbett. Perfect for fans of Robin Hobb and Michael Jecks.
October 1300: The Waxman, most feared of war cogs, is carrying the Cloister Map - an ancient manuscript alleged to chart the whereabouts of a legendary treasure - when it is overrun by ships flying the colours of the Hanseatic League.
December 1303: Wilhelm Von Paulents, a representative of the Hanseatic League, arrives in Canterbury in possession of the Cloister Map. Sir Hugh Corbett is sent, by Edward I, to negotiate for ownership of the chart. But shortly after his arrival, Von Paulents and his companions are assassinated. How could this happen when they were under city guard? Even more puzzling is the fact that the Cloister Map has not been stolen. Now Corbett must uncover why the murders were committed. Is this revenge for past deeds or the actions of a killer in love with death...?
What readers are saying about The Waxman Murders:
'Paul Doherty has the rare talent of making you feel as though you are there, be it medieval England, or battling with Alexander. The sounds and smells of the period seem to waft from the pages of his books'
'The story is well written and one is drawn into the events with page one... Suspense guaranteed'
'A compellingly written novel that is difficult to put down'
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Headline
- Seitenzahl: 214
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.10.2012
- ISBN-13: 9780755350421
- Artikelnr.: 41939182