- The PNF approach, presented in a fully illustrated hands-on guide, including 650 photos
- Focus on practical aspects of patient evaluation and treatment
- ICF and Motor Learning and how these concepts are applied in PNF
- Provides a systematic and easily accessible guide to learning and understanding PNF as a practical tool and using it to full effect in patient treatment
New for this edition: new fully-color textbook design for more user-friendly learning experience; fully revised introductory chapter on the PNF basics, now including discussion and demonstration of ICF and Motor Learning aspects in detailed case study; throughout chapters, new additional case studies that help visualize the application of PNF techniques in promoting the patients' everyday-life motor skills on activity and participation levels.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 27.10.2013
- ISBN-13: 9783642349881
- Artikelnr.: 44130590
"This book explains the use of proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) in the treatment of patients with various impairments. ... an excellent reference for physical therapy students as well as physical therapists at all levels. ... This book clearly explains the rationales for, and uses of, PNF. ... The photos illustrating the different techniques with well-written instructions are the true strength of this book." (Jeff Yaver, Doody's Book Reviews, February, 2014)