- Effective Spacetime (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- The Problem of Time (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Classical and Quantum Cosmology (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- General Relativity (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- 1st Karl Schwarzschild Meeting on Gravitational Physics (eBook, PDF)120,95 €
- General Relativity, Cosmology and Astrophysics (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
In the anniversary year of Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, developed 100 years ago, this collection reflects the subsequent and continuing fruitful development of spacetime theories. The volume is published in honour of Carl Brans on the occasion of his 80th birthday. Carl H. Brans, who also contributes personally, is a creative and independent researcher and one of the founders of the scalar-tensor theory, also known as Jordan-Brans-Dicke theory. In the present book, much space is devoted to scalar-tensor theories.
Since the beginning of the 1990s, Brans has worked on new models of spacetime, collectively known as exotic smoothness, a field largely established by him. In this Festschrift, one finds an outstanding and unique collection of articles about exotic smoothness. Also featured are Bell's inequality and Mach's principle.
Personal memories and historical aspects round off the collection.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 308
- Erscheinungstermin: 28. April 2016
- ISBN-13: 9783319312996
- Artikelnr.: 46928025