- Pediatric Audiology Casebook74,99 €
- Auditory Disorders in School Children: The Law, Identification, Remediation13,99 €
- Pediatric Audiologic Rehabilitation: From Infancy to Adolescence53,99 €
- Paediatric Audiology 0-5 Years 3e178,99 €
- Calvert's Descriptive Phonetics: Introduction and Transcription Workbook47,99 €
- Surgical Pediatric Otolaryngology109,99 €
- Pediatric Otolaryngology: Principles and Practice Pathways199,99 €
Pediatric Audiology: Diagnosis, Technology, and Management, Third Edition is fully updated with cutting edge topics reflecting the latest advances in the field. New chapters include hearing and vestibular issues in children, state-of-the-art testing methods for neonates, and longitudinal studies on cochlear implant technology. Renowned experts Jane R. Madell, Carol Flexer and rising stars Jace Wolfe and Erin C. Schafer provide meticulous discussion on all aspects of pediatric audiology-from underlying pathology and testing to medical, therapeutic, and surgical treatments. Pearls and best practices from a cadre of esteemed experts focus on achieving optimal patient outcomes.
Thirty-seven chapters organized by four sections: Hearing Loss: Essential Information, Diagnosing Hearing Disorders in Infants and Children, Hearing Access Technologies for Infants and Children, and Educational and Clinical Management of Hearing Loss in Children
Detailed clinical discussion of pediatric audiologic test protocols and the selection and management of technologies
The neurophysiology of reading impairment - from theory to management
Closed caption videos provide hands-on guidance on clinical testing techniques
This richly illustrated edition is essential reading for graduate students in audiology, a robust resource for professors and audiologists who teach and mentor these students, and a go-to field guide for practicing clinicians. Paired with Pediatric Audiology Casebook, this dynamic duo is a must-have reference for trainee and veteran audiologists alike.