- Differential Diagnosis in Otolaryngology (eBook, ePUB)71,95 €
- Lappenplastiken und Transplantate im Kopf-Hals-Bereich (eBook, ePUB)187,99 €
- HNO-Operationslehre (eBook, ePUB)257,99 €
- Robotic Head and Neck Surgery (eBook, ePUB)75,95 €
- Color Atlas of ENT Diagnosis (eBook, ePUB)41,95 €
- Das Gutachten des Hals-Nasen-Ohren-Arztes (eBook, ePUB)207,99 €
- Principles of Facial Reconstruction (eBook, ePUB)128,95 €
Now in full color, the revised and updated second edition of David Goldenberg's and Bradley Goldstein's acclaimed, award-winning Handbook of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery is the GOLD standard among pocket guides for this specialty. Packed with information in an all-encompassing scope, yet conveniently portable, this book's reader-friendly organization (and superb index) is designed for quick reference. Sections cover Otology, Rhinology, Laryngology and the Upper Aerodigestive Tract, Head and Neck Surgery, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, General Otolaryngology, and (new for this edition) Endocrine Surgery.
Most chapters follow a standard format, beginning with a handy list of key points, followed by epidemiology, signs and symptoms, differential diagnosis, how to best conduct the physical exam, imaging, treatment options, outcomes, and appropriate follow-up. Detailed guidance on the full continuum of patient care-from pediatric to geriatric-is provided, which is indispensable for day-to-day practice.
- Color figures explain procedures, and numerous tables facilitate learning and recall.
- The latest TNM staging data is included within all cancer-related chapters.
- Where applicable, each section begins with emergency situations, providing speedy access when most needed.
- Three appendices provide basic procedures such as bronchoscopy, esophagoscopy, and tonsillectomy; illustrations of the twelve cranial nerves; and cross-referencing to help treat immediate emergencies.
This book is the essential companion for residents, fellows, and beginning clinicians in otolaryngology, and for all physicians and allied professionals in other disciplines who can use rapid and reliable guidance on ENT medicine.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Thieme
- Seitenzahl: 779
- Erscheinungstermin: 11.10.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781626234086
- Artikelnr.: 56796874