- Enabling Flexibility in Process-Aware Information Systems61,99 €
- Business Process Management Workshops64,99 €
- Capability Management in Digital Enterprises64,99 €
- Subject-Oriented Business Process Management57,99 €
- Business Process Management Workshops60,99 €
- Digital Business Analysis62,99 €
- Business Process Management Workshops62,99 €
Matthias Weske argues that all communities involved need to have a common understanding of the different aspects of business process management. To this end, he details the complete business process lifecycle from the modeling phase to process enactment and improvement, taking into account all different stakeholders involved. After starting with a presentation of general foundations and abstraction models, he explains concepts like process orchestrations and choreographies, as well as process properties and data dependencies. Finally, he presents both traditional and advanced business process management architectures, covering, for example, workflow management systems, service-oriented architectures, and data-driven approaches. In addition, he shows how standards like WfMC, SOAP, WSDL, and BPEL fit into the picture.
This textbook is ideally suited for classes on business process management, information systems architecture, and workflow management. This 3rd edition contains a new chapter on business decision modelling, covering the Decision Model and Notation (DMN) standard; the chapter on process choreographies has been streamlined, and numerous clarifications have been fetched throughout the book. The accompanying website www.bpm-book.com contains further information and additional teaching material.
- Verlag: Springer / Springer Berlin Heidelberg / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-3-662-59434-6
- 3. Aufl.
- Erscheinungstermin: 15. August 2020
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 23mm
- Gewicht: 664g
- ISBN-13: 9783662594346
- ISBN-10: 366259434X
- Artikelnr.: 59572971
"The subject Business process management is of interest to professional in business administration and computer science. ... The author opines that both the communities need to have a common understanding of the different aspects of business process management. In this context, he details the complete business process lifecycle from the modeling phase to process enactment and improvement, taking into account all different stakeholders involved. ... This is an ideal text book for the students for CSE & business administration." (CSI eNewsletter, Vol. 3 (10), November, 2012)