- Spectral and High Order Methods for Partial Differential Equations ICOSAHOM 2016 (eBook, PDF)178,95 €
- Hamiltonian Chaos Beyond the KAM Theory (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Theory of Stochastic Differential Equations with Jumps and Applications (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- Numerical Methods for Two-phase Incompressible Flows (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- BAIL 2010 - Boundary and Interior Layers, Computational and Asymptotic Methods (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Fractional Fields and Applications (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
The basic goal of this book is to introduce the mathematics and application of stochastic equations used for the modeling of complex systems. A first focus is on the introduction to different topics in mathematical analysis. A second focus is on the application of mathematical tools to the analysis of stochastic equations. A third focus is on the development and application of stochastic methods to simulate turbulent flows as seen in reality.
This book is primarily oriented towards mathematics and engineering PhD students, young and experienced researchers, and professionals working in the area of stochastic differential equations and their applications. It contributes to a growing understanding of concepts and terminology used by mathematicians, engineers, and physicists in this relatively young and quickly expanding field.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 06.05.2015
- ISBN-13: 9783319182063
- Artikelnr.: 43795688