- Dynamics of Nonlinear Time-Delay Systems72,99 €
- Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos: Advances and Perspectives109,99 €
- Temporal Networks63,99 €
- Pseudochaotic Kicked Oscillators29,99 €
- The Innovation Butterfly77,99 €
- Narrow Plasmon Resonances in Hybrid Systems71,99 €
- Charge Quantization and Kondo Quantum Criticality in Few-Channel Mesoscopic Circuits71,99 €
suitable tools for modeling specific dynamical systems. Indeed, time-delay is ubiquitous in many physical systems, for example due to finite
switching speeds of amplifiers in electronic circuits, finite lengths of vehicles in traffic flows, finite signal propagation times in biological networks and circuits, and quite generally whenever memory effects are relevant.
This monograph presents the basics of chaotic time-delay systems and their synchronization with an emphasis on the effects of time-delay feedback which give rise to new collective dynamics.
Special attention is devoted to scalar chaotic/hyperchaotic time-delay
systems, and some higher order models, occurring in different branches of science and technology as well as to the synchronization of their coupled versions.
Last but not least, the presentation as a whole strives for a balance between the necessary mathematical description of the basics
and the detailed presentation of real-world applications.
- Springer Series in Synergetics
- Verlag: Springer / Springer Berlin Heidelberg / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 80020174
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. Januar 2011
- Abmessung: 241mm x 160mm x 25mm
- Gewicht: 668g
- ISBN-13: 9783642149375
- ISBN-10: 3642149375
- Artikelnr.: 30842993
"The main emphasis of this book is on chaotic dynamics and synchronization in delay-differential equations with a particular emphasis on coupled systems. ... This book would serve as a good starting point for anyone wanting to explore further the research topics presented. In particular, it is a good introduction to topics and questions in delay-differential equations mostly explored by physicists and the considerable literature in physics journals that has emerged in recent years." (Pietro-Luciano Buono, Mathematical Reviews, Issue 2012 d)
"The book is well organized and presents the most important classical and modern essentials of chaotic time delay systems and synchronization. It is suitable for senior undergraduate and graduate students as well as practical engineers and researchers interested in dynamics of nonlinear time-delay systems and synchronization." (Seenith Sivasundaram, Zentralblatt MATH, Vol. 1230, 2012)