- Communicating Across Cultures, Second Edition (eBook, ePUB)39,95 €
- Persuasive Communication, Third Edition (eBook, ePUB)43,95 €
- Fearless Editing (eBook, ePUB)67,95 €
- Approaches to Conflict (eBook, ePUB)71,95 €
- Argumentation (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- Complete Science Communication (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Understanding Everyday Incivility (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
In this classic, the world's expert on language and mind lucidly explains everything you always wanted to know about language: how it works, how children learn it, how it changes, how the brain computes it, and how it evolved. With deft use of examples of humor and wordplay, Steven Pinker weaves our vast knowledge of language into a compelling story: language is a human instinct, wired into our brains by evolution. The Language Instinct received the William James Book Prize from the American Psychological Association and the Public Interest Award from the Linguistics Society of America. This edition includes an update on advances in the science of language since The Language Instinct was first published.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: HarperCollins e-books
- Seitenzahl: 576
- Erscheinungstermin: 14. Dezember 2010
- ISBN-13: 9780062032522
- Artikelnr.: 38005954