- Holiday and Celebration Bread in Five Minutes a Day (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Gluten-Free Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Bob's Red Mill Baking Book (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- Salt Rising Bread (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- From No-knead to Sourdough (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- Stir, Sizzle, Bake (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
Jeff Hertzberg and Zoë François shocked the baking world when they proved that homemade yeast dough could be stored in the refrigerator to use whenever you need it, and they adapted the method for whole grains in Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day. Now, in this updated second edition, they've done it again, showcasing whole grains and heirloom flours like spelt, sprouted wheat, and khorasan. Also new in this edition is a super-fast natural sourdough, weight equivalents for every dough recipe, and intriguing new oils like coconut, avocado, grapeseed, and flaxseed.
The New Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day has 33 new recipes as well as old favorites, including 100% Whole Wheat Bread, Whole Grain Garlic Knots with Parsley and Olive Oil, Whole Grain Crock Pot Bread, Rosemary Flax Baguette, Cinnamon-Raisin Whole Wheat Bagels, Pumpkin Pie Brioche, Raisin Buns, Challah, Whole Wheat Soft Pretzels, gluten-free breads, and many more.
With over a half-million copies in print, the Bread in Five series is the quick and easy way to create healthy breads that rival those of the finest bakeries in the world-with just five minutes a day of active preparation time.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: St. Martin's Publishing Group
- Seitenzahl: 400
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.11.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781466889767
- Artikelnr.: 45757381