- The Mystery Writers of America Cookbook (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- Magnolia Table (eBook, ePUB)16,99 €
- The Neelys' Celebration Cookbook (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Pontoon Food (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Elegant Thanksgiving Recipes (Holiday Menus, #1) (eBook, ePUB)2,81 €
- The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- Paula Deen Celebrates! (eBook, ePUB)13,43 €
standard for entertaining, featuring new recipes and old favorites with all
the great taste, convenience, and ease of preparation that has made it
the entertaining bible for more than 500,000 cooks.
We all know that stirring risotto in the kitchen while your guests are gossiping in the living room is no fun. That's why the recipes in The New Elegant but Easy Cookbook can be prepared in advance and refrigerated or frozen until your party. While sharing all-new recipes for delectable dishes like Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Goat Cheese, Mediterranean Couscous Salad, Michele's Corn Pudding, or an astonishing Prepare-Ahead Chocolate Soufflé, Burros and Levine have also included fifty favorites from the original cookbook, like Sherley's Parmesan Puffs, Baked Imperial Chicken, Green and Gold Squash, and Lois's Original Plum Torte (the most requested recipe ever reprinted in The New York Times).
To make your life even easier, the book has an ingredients list with mail-order sources and lists of recipes for specific needs and occasions. Best of all, there are ten foolproof menus, from an Old-Fashioned Casual Dinner for 6 to a Brunch for 16 to a Cocktail Party for 24, each with a shopping list and a two-week "countdown game plan" that will take the fear out of entertaining for even the first-time host.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Simon + Schuster Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 352
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.06.2008
- ISBN-13: 9781439127605
- Artikelnr.: 37890515