- The Great Northern Cookbook (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- The Book of Bere (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Complete Nose to Tail (eBook, ePUB)31,89 €
- The Hairy Bikers' Meat Feasts (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Modern Dairy (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Neven Maguire's Complete Family Cookbook (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
There are over 100 delicious recipes for everything from Spring Nettle Soup and Dublin Coddle to Crusted Rack of Lamb with Orange and Olive Salad, together with 'How To' sections on baking, making preserves and cooking potatoes as well as cooking for a crowd and within a budget.
This cookbook will also prove an invaluable resource for the next generation of home-makers, those novice cooks still building up confidence in the kitchen who might call home for that foolproof recipe.
Think of The ICA Cookbook as akin to having not just your own mammy on speed dial but rather a whole host of mammies and grannies from all over the country, each sharing their own words of wisdom and precious firsthand experiences.
- Verlag: Gill Books
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 12.10.2012
- ISBN-13: 9780717153343
- Artikelnr.: 40707293