- Ani's Raw Food Asia (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Dr. Oetker 100 Rezepte - Salate und Rohkost (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Dr. Oetker 100 Salate & Rohkost (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Nigella Summer (eBook, ePUB)17,99 €
- Clean Eating: The Clean Eating Cookbook with Delicious Clean Eating Recipes for Weight Loss (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Biochemistry Applied to Beer Brewing - General Chemistry of the Raw Materials of Malting and Brewing (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
This book has a wealth of ideas for preparing and presenting raw fish, meat, vegetables and fruits, but also provides variations if you prefer them lightly cooked, whether fleetingly applying the searing heat of a griddle, the flame of a blow torch, a waft of hot or cold smoke, a surge of bubbling stock, or a brief encounter with a pickling potion, merely to seal the succulence within.
Raw and Rare is raw gastronomy for the home cook, inspired by simple age-old culinary traditions. It provides in-depth ideas on how to use healthy, seasonal raw fruit, vegetables and salads as well as fish, seafood and meat to prepare fresh, highly nutritious, top-quality and stunningly presented dishes.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.