- The Cardamom Trail (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Jamie's Food Tube: The Cake Book (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Great British Bake Off: Children's Party Cakes & Bakes (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Time to Eat (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Three Ingredient Baking (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- Baking School (eBook, ePUB)17,99 €
Nadiya's first cookbook is filled with all of her favourite recipes for you to enjoy at home - from breakfasts to dinners to a cake fit for the Queen . . .
Having fallen in love with Nadiya and her outstanding bakes on 2015's Great British Bake Off, readers can now discover all her favourite recipes.
With chapters ranging from 'Lazy Sunday Mornings' to 'Midnight Feasts', 'Snacks and Sharing' to 'Dessert for Dinner', you'll find ideas for any time of the day, and for all the family.
Nadiya offers innovative twists on traditional classics and failsafe recipes for many staple meals and bakes, including . . .
· Best Fish Finger Butty
· Crumpets with Salted Honey Butter
· Wellington Sausage Rolls
· Cod and Clementine Curry
· Mustardy Kale Mac and Cheese
· Popcorn, White Chocolate and Peanut Slice
· And of course,'Her Majesty's Cake', based on the delight she created for the Queen's 90th birthday.
'She's baked her way into our hearts and hasn't stopped since' Prima
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Books Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 16.06.2016
- ISBN-13: 9780718185138
- Artikelnr.: 45167072