- British Dessert Cookbook: 15 Classic British Dessert Recipes from Across the Country (eBook, ePUB)13,99 €
- Modern British Food (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- British Recipe Cookbook: 21 Classic British Recipes from Across the Country (eBook, ePUB)13,99 €
- Great British Cooking (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- Deja Food (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Arabella Boxer's Book of English Food (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
Let Nadiya take you on a culinary journey across Britain and discover over 120 fresh, simple and delicious recipes
INCLUDES ALL THE RECIPES AND MORE FROM THE HIT BBC2 COOKERY SERIES
Inspired by her journey around the country to discover the best In British food, Nadiya has created over 120 easy and enticing new recipes that mix local ingredients with her very favourite flavours, not forgetting a nod to her Bangladeshi roots.
Whip-up classic British dishes with a twist such as:
· Cayenne eggs benedict, soft poached eggs on an English muffin with smoked turkey rashers and cayenne hollandaise sauce.
· A quick and easy grilled aubergine and feta tart on flaky, buttery puff pastry.
· A West Indian tropical hit of fruity, fragrant pink peppercorn pineapple jam to top sweet scones and coconut cream. The ultimate exotic treat.
Her reinvented classics capture the diversity of twenty-first century Britain - of tastes and culinary influences that shape what we love to cook and eat today.
Nadiya's must-try recipes have got you covered from breakfast through to supper, whether you need fast mid-week meals, lunch on the go, something a little bit special, or gorgeous pudding or party ideas.
Motivated by her love of family and food, flavour and fun, this is Nadiya cooking in the way she knows best - inspiring the rest of us to do the same.
'The best kind of cookbook . . . you can read it like a novel' The Times
'She baked her way into our hearts and hasn't stopped since' Prima
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Books Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 13.07.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781405931816
- Artikelnr.: 47683592