- Simple Spice Vegetarian (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Curry Easy (eBook, ePUB)17,99 €
- The Hairy Bikers' Great Curries (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Curry (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Real Fast Indian Food - More Than 100 Simple, Delicious Recipes You Can Cook in Minutes (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Floyd's India (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- Sirocco (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Travelling across Britain, visiting local Indian and South Asian communities, Madhur revealed how it's possible to sample virtually the whole of Indian cuisine without ever leaving the British Isles.
In the official tie-in book to the series, Madhur Jaffrey showcases her favourite curry recipes with influences from all over the subcontinent: Punjabi, Goan, Parsi and Bengali amongst others. Carefully selected and adapted by Madhur, the recipes conjure up the colour and vitality of this vibrant culture, but keep to her mantra that Indian food doesn't need to be complicated. Always innovative and contemporary, Madhur will even give some of these traditional Indian recipes a twist - pairing Aloo Gobi with a very British roast lamb, for example.
Whether it's the spicy, lentil-based specialities of Rajesthan, kebabs and kormas from Delhi, or coconut-infused curries from Kerala, we accompany Madhur Jaffrey on her very personal tour of our modern-day Curry Nation.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 11.10.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781448147304
- Artikelnr.: 37901772