- The Farmer's Wife Harvest Cookbook (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- fforest (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- One: Pot, Pan, Planet: A greener way to cook for you, your family and the planet (eBook, ePUB)19,49 €
- Venison (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- Delicious Make Ahead Freezer Meal Recipes With Slow Cooker: A Complete Guide For Make Ahead Meals (eBook, ePUB)2,81 €
- The Farmer's Kitchen Handbook (eBook, ePUB)10,87 €
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cheese Making (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
Beloved by home cooks since the magazine was first published, the recipes resonate now more than ever as many of us-from the countryside, city, and in between-return from quick meals on the go to slow, scratch cooking; fresh and wholesome ingredients (often homegrown, self-made, or from the farmer's market); and the tradition of Sunday dinners and eating together with family and friends.
Best Recipes from the Farmer's Wife Cookbook brings together the most popular, easy-to-follow recipes and variations along with dozens of menus that originated in farm kitchens nationwide and appeared on the pages of the magazine over its publication around the start of the twentieth century. This new edition is illustrated with color photographs and completely redesigned to appeal to a modern-day cook who wants to bring the warmth and family of the Farmer's Wife to their own kitchen.Recipes include:
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Pie-all kinds!
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Spiced Oatmeal Cookies
- Michigan Cherry Pie
- Apple Plum Jam
- Pear Honey
- Corn Chowder
- Swedish Meatballs
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- And hundreds more!
Wherever you live, this down-home cookbook is the perfect companion to a renewed appreciation for family life and comforting, back-to-basics cooking.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.