- Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Vegetables and Herbs (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- My Tiny Home Farm (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Allotted Time (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Essential Allotment Guide (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Die Garten-Docs (eBook, ePUB)15,99 €
- Mit dem Hochbeet durchs Jahr (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
In this book Joe takes us through every stage of his education as an allotment gardener, from putting his name on the council waiting list to harvesting his first crops. He reveals everything he's learned about acquiring a plot, clearing the site, planning the beds, and planting, nurturing and protecting his fruit and vegetables. All the techniques he has mastered are described and illustrated, step by step.
Joe also introduces us to his Veg Heroes like Monty Don and Geoff Hamilton - fellow plot-holders with years of experience and the crops to show for it - who inspired Joe to take up veg growing in the first place. And he shares with us his enjoyment of allotment gardening, the combination of hard work, fresh air and a sense of community that makes his plot such a special place to be.
Whether you are an established allotment gardener or are thinking of putting your name down for a plot, Joe's Allotment will provide you with a wealth of advice and inspiration.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 31. Mai 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781409070139
- Artikelnr.: 37853168