- Writing for TV and Radio (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Playwriting (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- How To Write: A Screenplay (eBook, ePUB)19,95 €
- The Psychology of Screenwriting (eBook, ePUB)26,95 €
- Writing Dialogue for Scripts (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- Genre: A Guide to Writing for Stage and Screen (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- Secrets of Film Writing (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
PART 1 explores the nature of the media. It looks at the history of writing drama and comedy for radio and TV through a consideration of its key elements and some of the most successful dramas and comedies of past and present.
PART 2 includes reflections and tips from award-winning writers of film, television and radio from the UK, the US and Scandinavia: Sam Bain, Peter Bowker, Elly Brewer, Laura Eason, Ellen Fairey, Nick Fisher, Phil Ford, Jeppe Gjervig Gram, Katie Hims, Rachel Joyce, Marcy Kahan, Rebecca Lenkiewicz, Jan McVerry, Jonathan Myerson, Hattie Naylor, Richard Nelson, Andrew Nickolds, Georgia Pritchett, Mike Walker and Stephen Wyatt.
PART 3 offers practical advice on technical aspects of writing for TV and radio including character development, structure and dialogue. It also gives guidance on how to deal with branches of the broadcasting industry, from agents and actors to producers and script editors.
- Verlag: Bloomsbury UK
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 19.11.2015
- ISBN-13: 9781441194886
- Artikelnr.: 43688340