- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish7,99 €
- The Restaurant at the End of the Universe7,49 €
- The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy18,99 €
- The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy13,99 €
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy7,49 €
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy8,49 €
- The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy9,49 €
Hitchhiker fans rejoice! . . . [Here s] more of the same zany nonsensical mayhem. The New York Times Book Review
It s easy to get disheartened when your planet has been blown up and the woman you love has vanished due to a misunderstanding about space/time. However, instead of being disheartened, Arthur Dent makes the terrible mistake of starting to enjoy life a bit and immediately all hell breaks loose.
Hell takes a number of forms: there s the standard Ford Prefect version, in the shape of an all-new edition of The Hitchhiker s Guide to the Galaxy, and a totally unexpected manifestation in the form of a teenage girl who startles Arthur Dent by being his daughter when he didn t even know he had one.
Can Arthur save the Earth from total multidimensional obliteration? Can he save the Guide from a hostile alien takeover? Can he save his daughter, Random, from herself? Of course not. He never works out exactly what is going on. Will you?
Douglas Adams is a terrific satirist. . . . He is anything but harmless. The Washington Post Book World
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Vol.5
- Verlag: Ballantine
- New ed
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: April 2005
- Abmessung: 175mm x 108mm x 20mm
- Gewicht: 130g
- ISBN-13: 9780345418777
- ISBN-10: 0345418778
- Artikelnr.: 21085176
It is Mr. Adams s genius to hurl readers into a plot that seems to go everywhere and nowhere, then suddenly drop the pieces into place, click, click, click, like tumblers in a lock. . . . Delightful. Baltimore Sun