- Inclusive Character Analysis (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Mythic Imagination and the Actor (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- Acting Stanislavski (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- Book of Sides II: Original, Two-Page Scenes for Actors and Directors (eBook, ePUB)27,95 €
- tolino shine 389,00 €
- Women, Method Acting, and the Hollywood Film (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- Stanislavski (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
This book merges a traditional Stanislavski-based script analysis with multiple theoretical frameworks, such as gender theory, standpoint theory, and critical race theory, to give students in early level theatre courses foundational skills for analyzing a play, while also introducing them to contemporary thought about race, gender, and identity.
Inclusive Character Analysis is a valuable resource for beginning acting courses, script analysis courses, the directing classroom, early design curriculum, dramaturgical explorations, the playwriting classroom, and introduction to performance studies classes. Additionally, the book offers a reader-style background on theoretical frames for performance faculty and practitioners who may need assistance to integrate non-performance centered theory into their classrooms.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 196
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. Dezember 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781000296761
- Artikelnr.: 60690999