- How to Rehearse a Play (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- Staging A Musical (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- The Art and Practice of Directing for Theatre (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- What's the Story? The Director Meets Their Screenplay (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- The Frantic Assembly Book of Devising Theatre (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
- Staging Sex (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
The book provides a wealth of information on how to run a rehearsal room, suggesting different paths and encouraging directors to shape their own process. It is divided into four sections:
- lessons from the past: a brief survey of influential directors, including Stanislavski's acting methods and Anne Bogart's theories on movement;
- a survey of current practices: practical advice on launching a process, analyzing scripts, crafting staging, detailing scene work, collaborating in technical rehearsals and previews, and opening the play to the public;
- rehearsing without a script: suggestions, advice, and exercises for devising plays through collaborative company creation;
- rehearsal workbook: prompts and exercises to help directors discover their own process.
How to Rehearse a Play is the perfect guide for any artist leading their first rehearsal, heading to graduate school for intense study, or just looking for ways to refresh and reinvigorate their artistry.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 236
- Erscheinungstermin: 7. Juni 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781351053761
- Artikelnr.: 59577442