- Sexual Revolution (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Sprachdiagnostik im Mathematikunterricht der Grundschule (eBook, PDF)30,99 €
- Couple Resilience (eBook, PDF)69,95 €
- Pädagogische Psychologie (eBook, PDF)43,99 €
- Medienpsychologie (eBook, PDF)26,96 €
- Adaptive Lehrkompetenz und schulisches Lernen (eBook, PDF)26,99 €
- Sprachbildung und sprachsensibler Fachunterricht in den Naturwissenschaften (eBook, PDF)28,99 €
'Brilliant; vital; revolutionary' Kate Manne
This is a story about how modern masculinity is killing the world, and how feminism can save it. It's a story about sex and power and trauma and resistance and persistence.
Sex and gender are changing, and the world is changing with them. In this time of crisis, we are also witnessing a productive transformation: a revolutionary change in how we define gender, sex, consent and whose bodies matter.
This sexual revolution is a threat to the social and economic order. It undermines the existing power structures and weakens the authority of institutions from the waged workplace to the nuclear family. No wonder the far right is fighting back so hard.
Told with Laurie Penny's trademark urgency and candour, Sexual Revolution is a hand-grenade of a book: both a manifesto for social change and a story of how feminism can save us.