- Snakes in Suits, Revised Edition (eBook, ePUB)16,99 €
- Radical Candor: Fully Revised & Updated Edition (eBook, ePUB)4,33 €
- Radical Candor (eBook, ePUB)6,24 €
- When Cultures Collide (eBook, ePUB)18,99 €
- 7 Rules for Positive, Productive Change (eBook, ePUB)13,30 €
- Backstabbers and Bullies (eBook, ePUB)8,43 €
- True Alignment (eBook, ePUB)16,99 €
They were born between between 1995 and 2012. At 72.8 million strong, Gen Z is about to make its presence known in the workplace in a major way—and employers need to understand the differences that set them apart. They're radically different than the Millennials, and yet no one seems to be talking about them—until now. This generation has an entirely unique perspective on careers and how to succeed in the workforce.
Based on the first national studies of Gen Z's workplace attitudes; interviews with hundreds of CEOs, celebrities, and thought leaders on generational issues; cutting-edge case studies; and insights from Gen Zers themselves, Gen Z @ Work offers the knowledge today's leaders need to get ahead of the next gaps in the workplace and how best to recruit, retain, motivate, and manage Gen Zers. Ahead of the curve, Gen Z @ Work is the first comprehensive, serious look at what the next generation of workers looks like, and what that means for the rest of us.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: HarperCollins
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 21.03.2017
- ISBN-13: 9780062475459
- Artikelnr.: 46738248