- The Health of Sexual Minorities (eBook, PDF)129,95 €
- Sexualities and Identities of Minority Women (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Preventing AIDS (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Health Issues Confronting Minority Men Who Have Sex with Men (eBook, PDF)62,95 €
- Positive Prevention (eBook, PDF)70,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- HIV/AIDS in U.S. Communities of Color (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
Included in the coverage:
- Comprehensive primary health care for HIV positive gay men
- From pathology to resiliency: understanding the mental health of HIV positive gay men
- Emerging and innovative prevention strategies for HIV positive gay men
- Understanding the developmental and psychosocial needs of HIV positive gay adolescent males
- Social networks of HIV positive gay men: their role and importance in HIV prevention
- HIV positive gay men, health care, legal rights, and policy issues
Understanding Prevention for HIV Positive Gay Men will interest academics, researchers, prevention experts, practitioners, and policymakers in public health. It will also be important to research organizations, nonprofit organizations, and clinical agencies, as well as graduate programs related to public health, consultation, and advocacy.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.