Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Design and Analysis of Vaccine Studies (eBook, PDF)137,95 €
- Mathematical Approaches for Emerging and Reemerging Infectious Diseases: Models, Methods, and Theory (eBook, PDF)137,95 €
- tolino shine 375,00 €
- Viral Infections of Humans (eBook, PDF)273,95 €
- Modern Dose-Finding Designs for Cancer Phase I Trials: Drug Combinations and Molecularly Targeted Agents (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Current Topics of Infectious Diseases in Japan and Asia (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Public Health Aspects of HIV/AIDS in Low and Middle Income Countries (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
The aim of our book is to present the reader with the general picture and the main ideas of the subject. The book introduces the reader to methodological aspects of epidemiology that are specific for infectious diseases and provides insight into the epidemiology of some classes of infectious diseases characterized by their main modes of transmission. This choice of topics bridges the gap between scientific research on the clinical, biological, mathematical, social and economic aspects of infectious diseases and their applications in public health.
The book will help the reader to understand the impact of infectious diseases on modern society and the instruments that policy makers have at their disposal to deal with these challenges. It is written for students of the health sciences, both of curative medicine and public health, and for experts that are active in these and related domains, and it may be of interest for the educated layman since the technical level is kept relatively low.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.