- Ethics Across the Curriculum—Pedagogical Perspectives (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- The Moral Imagination of Patricia Werhane: A Festschrift (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Economic Responsibility (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- The Search for Ethics in Leadership, Business, and Beyond (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- Servant Leadership, Social Entrepreneurship and the Will to Serve (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Toward a New (Old) Theory of Responsibility: Moving beyond Accountability (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Understanding Ethics and Responsibilities in a Globalizing World (eBook, PDF)87,95 €
The book begins with the foundations of business ethics by defining business ethics, delineating its objectives, and discussing the importance of business ethics for business, the economy and society. Next, it presents the ethical evaluation approaches to enable the reader to evaluate economic Behavior ethically. It then explores 'man in business', and deals with such issues as Behavior, motivation, ethical orientation, and the presence or absence of a sense of justice. Following this is a discussion of the rules of the market and of questions such as: Does the market economy promote ethical Behavior or is there a conflict of goals between ethics and market economy? Do companies have a social responsibility? The book concludes with an analysis of the importance of ethics for productivity in the enterprise and in the economy, and presents ethics tools as the instruments with which management can promote ethical Behavior of their employees.
Following a textbook structure, the book first derives knowledge from scientific studies that is relevant for students, and then summarizes the results. It explains ethical assessment approaches, and then gives an ethical assessment of economic Behavior using case studies. It uses roleplaying and games to explain the Behavior of people in relation to ethics.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 343
- Erscheinungstermin: 26.07.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783319915753
- Artikelnr.: 53414018