- Implementierung der Balanced Scorecard54,99 €
- Information Technology for Small Business34,99 €
- IT-Outsourcing und Digitalisierung in der Praxis79,95 €
- EDV-orientierte Betriebswirtschaftslehre19,99 €
- Business Intelligence Techniques109,99 €
- Performance Management in Retail and the Consumer Goods Industry52,99 €
- The Alignment Performance Link in Purchasing and Supply Management80,24 €
Reinhard Brandl proposes a method to derive estimates for the expected resource consumption of customer-oriented services during standard load tests. This facilitates the determination of usage-based cost allocation keys significantly. He implements the concept in a software tool kit and evaluates it successfully in a set of experiments with multi-tier database applications. In particular, he uses the determined consumption estimates as input parameters for Queuing Network Models which lead to highly accurate performance predictions. Finally, he analyzes how the method can be integrated into existing IT processes at the BMW Group.