- I Can't Believe You Went Through My Stuff! (eBook, ePUB)11,42 €
- Hero (eBook, ePUB)13,18 €
- The Price of Privilege (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- You and Your Adolescent, New and Revised edition (eBook, ePUB)12,30 €
- And Then They Stopped Talking to Me (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Myth of Maturity: What Teenagers Need from Parents to Become Adults (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
Why Do They Act That Way? is the first book to explain the changes in teens' brains and show parents how to use this information to understand, communicate with, and stay connected to their kids. Through real-life stories, Dr. Walsh makes sense of teenagers' many mystifying, annoying, and even outright dangerous behavioral difficulties and provides realistic solutions for dealing with everyday as well as severe challenges. Dr. Walsh's techniques include, among others: sample dialogues that help teens and parents talk civilly and constructively with each other, behavioral contracts, and Parental Survival Kits that provide practical advice for dealing with issues like curfews, disrespectful language and actions, and bullying. With this arsenal of strategies, parents can help their kids learn to control impulses, manage erratic behavior, cope with their changing bodies, and, in effect, develop a second brain.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Simon + Schuster Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. November 2007
- ISBN-13: 9780743274821
- Artikelnr.: 37839369