- The Simple Guide to Attachment Difficulties in Children (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- The Quick Guide to Therapeutic Parenting (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- The Science of Parenting Adopted Children (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- A Guide to Therapeutic Child Care (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- The Complete Guide to Therapeutic Parenting (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- The Handbook of Therapeutic Care for Children (eBook, ePUB)27,95 €
- The Simple Guide to Understanding Shame in Children (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
Raising any teenager is tough, but raising teens who have experienced trauma in their early years is a whole different - and more difficult - ball game. Adoptive parent Sally Donovan is here to answer every question you've ever wanted to ask about therapeutically parenting teenagers, and a whole lot more besides.
Therapeutic parenting is equal parts love, commitment, determination, and realism, and Sally writes about it all with equal parts blazing wit, tear-jerking honesty, and wisdom. Read this book to hear a voice speaking from experience - and above all, the heart - about everything to expect from therapeutically parenting your teens.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 18. Juli 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781784504441
- Artikelnr.: 58393004